Welcome to this online resource about universal design for learning (UDL)! We hope to use UDL as a framework to strengthen our flexibility as educators, employment specialists, faculty, and rehabilitation practitioners so that all students engage in learning with deep understanding. As you explore this online space, it is our hope to address the following:
- Broadening your understanding of the UDL framework.
- Identifying what you are already doing and how UDL can help.
- Noting what you may want to learn next and adding those resources.
- Trying something new in your own settings to expand accessibility.
- Sharing what we learn with each other and through this online resource.
Share what you think about the resources by adding a comment below. Which ones are helpful and why? What is missing? Tell us what you like or suggest a new resource.
**HINT: Keep in mind that most pages on this website may have sub-pages and will be revealed when you hover your mouse over the page name. Note the example to the left for the next menu item and page – About Us.